§ Changes in previous pre-release
- Added missing.js, a small collection of JS libraries implementing common UI patterns.
Currently contains tabset, menu, and collapsible navbar components.
- Breaking: Replaced
.sidebar-layout, which works a bit differently.
- Added ARIA listbox and toolbar.
- Added CSS Grid support:
.grid and many associated classes to create your layout.
- Added a few missing utilities for setting
§ For developers
- The source code of missing.css was completely reorganized! The source files
now line up with the pages of the documentation to make it easier to find
- Speaking of the docs, they have also received a subtle reorganization.
- The development server will now build changes to the CSS way faster.